Saturday 2 September 2017

Kick Ass | Sue Plumb

Hi Flutterby peeps!
Sue Plumb here with you today to share another of my Flutterby projects with you. This page holds a special place in my heart. It features a photo of five members from the current kick ass Flutterby Designs DT, and was taken when we got together at the recent 'Create by the Lake' retreat. I thought it was the perfect subject to pair with the recently released 'Flawsome' collection.


I started this page with a black cardstock background, which I swiped with some 'Tropicana Teal' and 'Green Limousine' Flutter Colour paints.


Then I gathered together some of the 'Flawsome' Everyday Etc filler cards, which I layered together to form a mat for my photo, and topped with some frayed gauze.


I then added some dimension to my page using the 'Bubble O'Fun' stencil and some Colour Blast Colour Paste.

I used the kick ass 'Flawsome' Everyday Etc card for my title, which I tucked alongside my photo, then added one of the white Sticky Quotes on top of it. I also added a coordinating Page Tab tucked in behind my photo.


I created my sub title using one of the coordinating 'Flawsome' wood veneer pieces, which I coloured with a Posca pen; added some alpha stickers, and the 'Flutterby' logo (cut from the edge of a Page Tabs sheet.


To embellish my page I added a flair button; some twisted coloured wire (attached with staples); and a few black Tiny Sticky Quotes.


I finished off with some white gel pen doodling, my handwritten journaling and some splattered white ink spray.


Thanks so much for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I will be back again in a couple of weeks with another project. Until then, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment