Monday 18 September 2017

Happy Place | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Me, Krisy back again to share my second layout for this month.  As I mentioned earlier in the month, this layout is a bit of a mish mash of colour and ranges all rolled into one layout.  I like to let the photos speak to me when I put my pages together and I often don't start with a plan.
I let the colours of the Camera from the Mad about You collection do the talking.  I cut the large camera from an Everyday Etc card and used it to matte my photo then I set about making my mixed media backgroud.  For this one I used some watercolouts and stamps and then added my photo over the top.  To finish off the layout I added a large Wood veneer that started out saying Hello love by in all the digging about the Hello broke part way so I trimmed it off and just used the love part.  I then cut apart a few other Everyday etc cards and used them as my titles.

Here is a close up

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back early next month with a layout using the Xtreme-teen collection.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment