Friday 26 May 2017

Rad, with Ros Madley

Today I'm sharing a page featuring the awesome Xtreme Teen collection.  There is so much in this set that is perfect, not just for teens, but many other ages or milestones.  

Perfect collection for my little ranga ♥


The base has been made with Flutter colour paint and some gelli printing.  Love these gorgeous colours.


I've used cards, sticky quotes and bits and bobs to make a photo stack.  If you look close enough you will see there is some MacQueen stencil poking out from underneath the cluster. 


 I had in mind a small pile for my photo and got a little carried away and hid most of the stencilling.  Oops.  
The wood veneer stars have been coloured with a big brush pen.


You can see a little more of the MacQueen stencil here!



Hope you've been inspired ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment