Sunday 7 May 2017

Danger: Pre-Teen Brain | Tamara Buckler

Hi everyone!

I am so super stoked to be here today to share my first layout for the Flutterby Design Team! I was so lucky to come on board just before the release of the new 'Xtreem Teen' range because this stuff is the goods!

I was inspired to use the Matrix stencil with this extreme close up of my nearly 12 year old! I swear the code for her brain is somewhere in the Matrix!!

The stencil fit almost perfectly across my 8.5 x 11.5 page. Silly me has run out of texture paste (sob!), so rather than colouring on top of the texture paste like I normally would, I added my colour first. I used some Bahama Blue and Green Limousine FlutterColour Paint, as well as some Dylusions paint in Purple. I used a lot of water here to get a watercolour effect. Once this was dry I sprayed over the Matrix stencil with Black Dylusions ink, and added lots of black splatters. I love the washed out effect this adds to the page.
 

I then layered up Everyday Filler Cards behind my photo, which I adhered to the very right hand side of the page. To this I added some Page Tabs from the Xtreem Teen range, the sentiments are perfect. I seriously love these tabs, I think I nearly use them on every page I make!


I then fussy cut my title from the Xtreem Teen Everyday Etc. Cards, and added some purple Sticky Alphas and glitter Thickers. To finish off the page I added a Flair Button and some Enamel Dots.


One of the best things about the Flutterby ranges are that they allow me to express my sense of humour! I mean, who isn't scared of a pre-teen brain?!? 😀😀😀

Thanks for stopping by to check out my first layout with the Flutterby Design Team. Make sure you check out all the inspo over at Flutterby Inspiration HQ. Can't wait to share with you again next time!

Big Loves, Tam x




No comments:

Post a Comment