Thursday 4 May 2017

Dreamer | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Krisy back today sharing a layout inspired by a recent Scrapbooking Memories Magazine theme I saw.  I didn't get it finished in time to submit it.  But it turned out really great.  The theme was inspiration from everyday events/scenes.

This is a photo I took of my daughter, Poppy's, hair.  For weeks every time she had a shower her hair would go like this.  I loved it.  Doesn't it look like feathers?!

For this layout I used a whole heap of cards from the Wild Bohemian Collection.  I cut them up and used them to matte the photo as well as to become embellishments.

Here are some close ups:


There is a process video for your viewing pleasure.  Head over to POPLEOPOD on YouTube and check it out.

Thanks for looking today.
Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment