Wednesday 7 August 2019

Together Love | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

Allara here on the blog today with a quick stash busting layout using some bits and bobs of my favourite Flutterby Collections with a photo of myself and my soon to be 18 year old daughter when she is just 5 months old.

To start this layout I have chosen some Distress Oxide Inks and painted them on in a watercolour fashion, so that they blend together. I swiped the ink on my background mat first then spritzed with water and placed dircctly onto my white cardstock. The oxide inks blend beautifully together and also remain quite vibrant. I heat set them and then flick some of the colours over the top as well.

Next I've used the Art Foamie Noughts and Crosses stamp and just very faintly used some of the distress oxide to stamp over this background, I didn't want anything to prominent. Using a white Paint Marker I'ved traced around a couple of the noughts and crosses so they stand out.



The basis of my design was built from the 'Love' Strip I cut from the 12 x 12 Forever and Ever paper from the Happily Ever After Collection.

From the 12 x 12 Cut out sheet from the We Are collection I've cut out the Heart card and then matted that with various Everyday Etc cards which colout co-ordinated with my design.

A few stickers from the 'Sticky Quick Quotes' from the We Are collection were also used as well as the title 'Together' and couple of hears stuck around the page.



Once again with Flutterby Designs products I was able to produce a lovely quick and impressive layout without spending hours trying to come up with an elaborate design. These pages just seem to come together so quickly as all the pieces from different collections just seems to blend together.

Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment