Tuesday 13 August 2019

Just Like You ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies
Chrissi here today, playing with the new collection "Parent of the Year".

This is a fantastic collection, with some awesome quotes and elements for all those parenting moments. The layout I've made, would have to be my absolute favourite to date.
Starting with the Parent of the Year paper pack, I then came in with the green flutterby paint and applied the paint to the create a mat for my photo. Then I dripped and flicked paint straight from the bottle to create some texture. 
To add something more to my background, I used the new "Love" art foamies with some gesso, and added that over the top of the green paint. I love the contrast and texture this created.
I've used 2 smaller sized photos, but I wanted to mat them together. I used the Every day etc filler cards, to create my layers. Using white and black paint pens, I doodled around my photos and layers.
As I do love to do so often, I used the Every Day Etc quote cards to make my title. I love the quotes Anita uses in her collections, and this one was too perfect for these pictures of my monkey getting his art on, just like his mama.
I adore how this layout turned out, it is def one of my favourite layouts. 
I hope you have as much fun with this collection, as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment