Monday 5 August 2019

You Rock | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you, and I have a stash-busting layout to share with you today.

I have used bits and pieces from a few different collections, 
but the beauty of Anita's design style means all the collections work so well together.



To create my background I applied some Flutter Colour paint in 
Orange Goldfish onto white cardstock with a dry brush.
I then applied some Colour Blast Colour Paste through a Mmm Pie stencil.



I layered some Everyday Etc cards under my photos.
I have used cards from the 'Good Vibes Only', 
'We Are' and 'Magical AF' collections.



I have used the 'You Rock' pieces from the Magical AF Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack as my title.



I have added some page tabs, sticky snippets, a flair, enamel dots 
and some Die Cut Bits and Bobs to embellish my page.
I also added a heart from Charm's Creations.




I finished off my page with some black ink splatters.

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment