Friday 3 May 2019

Life is always fun with you | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

I'm back again to share a new layout with you today. I've given my unicorn filled creations of the last few weeks a bit of a rest because I thought you might be a bit sick of me! Instead I've mixed the awesome Magical AF collection back with some older bits and pieces just to show you how versatile it really is. 


I started this page with an awesome Geometric Cut File from Cut to You which had nice open spaces to showcase some of the 12x12 paper from both the Magical AF collection and the We Are collection - I used 'The Sky is the Limit', 'Weathered Love', and 'Unconditional' papers. I love how the Cut File left space around the edge to use a border of the 'Sky is the Limit' paper. 


I have added some paper layers behind my photo with paper scraps from the 12x12 papers, as well as pieces from random Everyday Etc Cards. I didn't want to add too many fussy embellishements at this point, so decided to dip into my wood veneer collection - I think most of these are from the Flawsome pack.  I altered these, as I felt there were a little too many timber/brown elements already, by rubbing white Posca Pen around the edges and then smudging this paint across the piece with a baby wipe. I love the whitewashed feeling this gives. 


To create my title, I mixed some Die Cut Bits & Bobs and some White Sticky Alphas. The 'always' and 'you' weren't the right colours for my page, so I altered these again with a Posca Pen, and did the same with some Die Cut hearts to carry the black up the page. 


To finish off the page, I added a Die Cut from the 'We run the World' collection, a Flair Button and some white Flutterby Colour Paint splatters. 

This page was pretty simple, but I love the high impact geographic style that showcases the beautiful Flutterby papers. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment