Thursday 16 May 2019

We're All Mad Here | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Today I have 2 different projects using the same design to share with you.

I recently received some of the awesome Flutterby Designs Art Foamie stamps
and I couldn't wait to try them out on my gel plate.

I have created the background of my layout with strips of my gel prints 
I created using the  
Round Randoms Art Foamie stamps. 
I then added some watered-down 'Sunshine Yellow' Flutter Colour paint
as well as some splatters 
of Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint and ink splatters.

I then added some more stamping with the Round Randoms Art Foamie 
stamps and black paint, 
as well as some smaller stamping.


I've backed my photo with some "We Are' Everyday Etc filler cards.
I also stamped the Art Foamie stamps onto some paper, 
then fussy cut them to use as embellishments within my layers.


I've cut my title from a 'We Are' Everyday Etc card.



 I've also added a page tab and a heart from Charm's Creations.



I've also created an art journal page using the same design.
I've used exactly the same gel print strips, stamping, 
fussy cut stamped circles and paint splatters.


 I've used Flutter Colour paint in Tropicana Teal through an Arty Farty stencil.






Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment