Friday 10 May 2019

The Tan will Fade, But Memories Last- Chrissi M

Hello Lovelies,
Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made whilst playing with the new Flutterby Designs Custom Designed Art Foamie Stamps. OMG sooooo much fun. I adored playing with these new tools, and I can not wait to get out my Gel Plate and have a play-which I think will be my very next project-so stay tuned for that one.

So here is my project. This is a picture I had of Will, the last time we went to the rock pools. It was a great trip, and also the first time he and his dad, jumped off the rocks. Lots of memories.
The Good Vibes Only Collection was perfect fort his.
I started by applying paint with a silicon 'brush' to my background,then I literally threw some white paint over the green for texture. I love playing with paint.
Then I wanted to play with the new Art Foamies. I used the Round Random set. I applied white paint with a brayer to the stamp, so i would get an even and light cover of paint and a nice transfer. I applied the stamp to my background, even including the white areas, to give a tone on tone look. I didn't want to bring in another colour.
Then using the Good Vibes Only Every Day Etc Cards, I had fun making a cluster of layers behind my photo for visual interest. I kept my embellishing simple with the matching flair badges from the Good Vibes Only collection. 
I do have a video to go along with this page, so head over to the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook page later today for the link.
Thanks for stopping 
Chrissi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment