Monday 6 May 2019

Dreams | Allara Bamforth


Happy Monday!

I can't believe we are already in May. Time really goes quickly these days in our busy lives.

Today's layout features the Magical AF collection with a cute photo I captured of my niece whilst she was daydreaming on the couch. I thought the title from one of the Magical AF Everyday Etc Cards was perfect for the photo 'Little girls with Dreams become women with vision'.


For this layout, I actually did everything back to front. Normally I would put together my background using some mixed media etc and then build the photo layers from there. This time I layered my photo first and stuck that all together. My photo is layered in various designs from the Magical AF Everyday Etc Cards and to this I added my title, which happened to be the first thing I picked out to accompany my photo.

I've then cut half a piece of We are Family 12 x 12 paper 'I'll Keep You'. To this piece I used some feathered brushstrokes of Flutter Colour Paint in Artic White and also used the Migraine Madness stencil with the white paint. Next I've taken the Sugar Sprinkes stencil and dabbed the Tropicana Teal through on the 'I'll Keep You' paper tand then carried that over to my white background cardstock.

Once this had dried I stuck it all together. I felt I need some more pink to tie in the design, so I added some splatters of Raspberry Punch to the top and bottom of the page..


From the Sticky Quick Quotes I scattered acround some hearts and the rainbow and cloud. Because you can never have enough hearts I've also added a few Puffy Heart Stickers. The Magic title is one of the Die Cut Bibs and Bobs.

Thanks for taking a peek of my layout this Monday morning. I hope you all have a fabulous week.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment