Tuesday 23 April 2019

RESPECT | Allara Bamforth


Good Morning!,

I hope you all have had a lovely Easter Break! I was lucky enough to have 5 days off and we visited the Coast but back to work today.

As we are coming up to ANZAC day I thought I would see if I could possibly do an ANZAC themed layout using Flutterby Designs goodies and I think may of just pulled it off! Was a little bit of a challenge.

On my background I've rolled across some Flutter Colour paint in Green Limousine, Fire Engine red and Artic White across the miggle and a little bit in the top left and bottom right corner. I was hoping to match the colours to my photos which were of the wonderful poppy display at the Skillion at Terrigal a couple of years back.

Over the top of the painted areas, I've used some Black paint through one of the mini square stencils. I 've also added to stamped images from my own collection. and then splattered some of the paint over the background.

From the 'We Run the World' 12 x 12 Papers I have cut some circles to place over my background. My photos are matted in previous off cuts from Everyday Etc cards from a number of different collections as well as the arrows which I've cut out from these cards as well.

My Respect title uses the Large Magical AF Alphabet sticky quotes which I've added a wash of the Green Limousine so they match in with my colour scheme. The 'Grateful' and 'Amazing' Sticker is also from Sticky Quotes as well as the Flair Button 'We Are'. And a Page Tab added to the third photo.

Thanks for taking a peek.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment