Saturday 13 April 2019

2019 Project Life- Chrissi M

Hello Lovelies,
I finally decided to start my 2019 Project Life. Yes, I know, we are in April lol, but its a start.


 I have decided to use some of my Flutterby Designs Stash to do my project life. This spread was made using mostly bits and pieces from the Xtreme Teen Collection- One of my faves.


For my title card, I used the Xtreme Teen Filler Cards, and the Week Variety Wood Veneer Pack
This is my week 4, and there are alot of  photos that suited this theme. There was soccer clinic adventures, car break downs, lots of fun stuff that worked well with this collection.
Throughout the spread, I used alot of the Xtreme Teen Wood Veneer bits. They worked so well for the layout.
I also recently rediscovered my pouch full of  Fluterby Sticker Sheets. OMG how I love these. There are all different ones, I love the sticky Quotes, and the icons that come with each collection. I love the attitude of the Flutterby Designs Collections.
I have also got a process video up on youtube for this Project Life spread, if you wanted to see more of how I put this together, and learn more about the Flutterby Products I've used. Hope you stop by and check it out.


Chrissi M


No comments:

Post a Comment