Monday 8 April 2019

Always Be Kind | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning Crafters,

I'm on the blog today with another layout using the 'Magical AF' collection and decided this week to try something monochrome.

On my background I've smudged over some Flutter Colour Paint in Aquamarine Dream. Over this I've used some oxide ink colours through the Halftone Stencil and another stencil I had with bigger circles. I've used some black aqua pastel to draw some free hand circles and used a touch of water to smudge this out.

I've them matted my photo in various shade of blue/aqua from the 'Magical AF' Everyday Etc Filler Cards. Next I've added a co-ordinted Page Tab from 'Magical AF' and some of the gorgeous Die Cuts Bits and Bobs for my title and some of the hearts. My feathers are a stamped image from my collection in the oxide ink I've used for the background.

To finish off I'ved added some stickers from the 'Magical AF' sticky quotes and a couple of Puffy Heart Stickers.

Thanks for taking a peek and enjoy your week!!

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment