Monday 4 June 2018

Weird | Belinda Spencer

Hi Flutterby peeps!

Belinda here today to share a layout featuring the brand new Happily Ever After collection.

I think my favourite thing about this stunning range is the 12x12 patterned paper pack. The designs are so fabulous and bright and you can get away with very little altering as Anita has done all the hard work for you. 

For my layout today I have not added any mixed media. SHOCK HORROR!! Seriously the paper is so gorgeous as is that it just doesn't need it. Check this out...

'Weird' Layout


For my background featuring the 'Love Potion' patterned paper, I fussy cut some of the love hearts to make cute peep holes in the paper. I then layered it on some white cardstock and used a black journalling pen to doodle in some messy hearts. 

Here's a closer look...

I added some layers with co-ordinating filler cards and used my journalling pen to add borders. I used a white paint pen to flick some white droplets across the page and let dry.


I added a photo of my hubby and me being strange. In actual fact it was a cold day and we both had cold noses so we pulled our jumpers up to cover our noses. I thought my hubby looked like Count Dracula so this was our impression of vampires. Yeah you had to be there. LOL


I finished with some cute wood veneer bits, a die-cut, page tab and some enamel dots.
Done!
Sometimes it is nice to take a break from the mixed media and create a quick layout and this collection makes it super easy to do so.

Here's what I used:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment