Saturday 30 June 2018

"I Am, You Are" | Adele Toomey

Hi peeps!

I am up today with a fun mixed media layout using the Happily Ever After collection. I love the stencil from this set and definitely wanted to use it in its entirety today to add to my background. I have also filmed a process video for this layout which I will link at the bottom of this post :)


I used some whipped spackle and the gorgeous turquoise shade of Flutterby Designs paint to create an extra focal point to my background. 

I searched for a sweet poem to use as journaling on my layout and typed it out using my electric typewriter. By cutting it into strips, I was able to make sure that my journaling didn't get lost into the background of my page. 



I hope you enjoy my process video! Have you used your Happily Ever After stencil yet??

Adele :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment