Saturday 16 June 2018

Project Life with Adele

Hey scrappy peeps!

Today I am catching up on some Project Life using the "Happily Ever After" collection. I thought it was rather appropriate to use this collection when documenting a fun weekend away with some of my scrappy besties...including a certain Flutterby gal!



I love to use the Everyday Etc cards to create my own cut out embellishment shapes, like this XO heart. I raised it on foam to give it some extra dimension and pair it with some enamel dots, a sticker from the sticker sheet and a label from my stash.



I created another pocket card here using two different Everyday Etc cards meshed together, along with some tiny alphas also available from the Flutterby Designs online store.


Do you enjoy using Flutterby goodies in your Project Life?? I am currently addicted to all the tiny word stickers available - I can't get enough of them!

Have a lovely scrappy weekend peeps!
Adele :)



No comments:

Post a Comment