Sunday 24 June 2018

'Happily Ever After' cards by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

 Today I have some cards to share that I have 
created using the 'Happily Ever After' collection.


For card one I have used an Everyday Etc. filler card for the base colour. I die cut some brickwork from some black cardstock for some detail. I then fussy cut the 'LOVE' from an Everyday Etc. card to add on top. I matted the letters on white cardstock and inked the edges then adhered some of the letters with foam tape for some dimension.

I added a page tab and fussy cut some hearts from an Everyday Etc. filler card. 
I then fussy cut the "I" and the 'You' from another Everyday Etc. card to finish my sentiment.
I also added some enamel dots.




For card two I chose another Everyday Etc. filler card for my base colour. 
I matted this on some black cardstock with some foam tape.
I used a stitching die to add some detail around the edges and also die-cut a hole for the flair.




I added a 'love' acrylic piece and cut a word from a snippet strip for my sentiment. 
I also added some die cut foam hearts for some contrast.


For card number three I again used an Everyday Etc. filler card as the base, 
and a quote card from the Everyday Etc. card pack.



 The black quote is such a great contrast over the colourful background so my card didn't 
need too much embellishing - just a page tab, a flair and some gold thread and it was done!
I might keep this one aside for hubby's birthday!!



So that's it! Some great quick and easy cards using some amazing 
Flutterby Designs products for that 'wow' factor'!




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment