Sunday 14 January 2018

Be Brave - Allara Bamforth


Hi everyone,

Very excited to be bringing you my first blog post for the Flutterby Team  and excited to be included with such an awesome group of creative women.

My post today is brought you from the fabulous We Run the World Collection using the 'Connie Paper' and a few of the cards, circles, female and male stencil, flutterby paint, wood veneers and flair. I have used some embossing powder as well on the wood veneers.

My eldest daughter recently moved out - back to the Central Coast and it has been quite an eye opening and challenging month for her in such a short amount of time but she has always been fiercly independent and headstrong. I have found myself giving her the same advice as what I've included on the layout but I think those qualities have helped her overcome some unpleasant situations. This is what this collection is all about and I love the empowering messages you can use in We Run the World.





Till next post,

Allara x


No comments:

Post a Comment