Friday 1 February 2019

Be Bold, Be Awesome, Be Brave | Tamara Buckler

Helllooo Peeps,

I'm up again to share with you another fun layout featuring the 'We Are' collection, as well as some other awesome bits and pieces. This one is nice and bright, with a heap of impact, seems to be how I roll at the moment!


I have used the 'I'll keep you' paper from the 12x12 paper pack as my background, and have added some white gesso to the centre of the page to soften what is a very bright and busy pattern. This allowed me somewhere to work with my mixed media, and other elements.


I created some very bold paint stripes using Black Mayhem Flutter Colour Paint and a dry brush. I then added some texture by using the Little Big Love stencil and some texture paste, and by adding some plasterers tape.



I layered up my photos using some Everyday Etc Cards from the 'We Are' Collection. I tucked both my photos into a Photo Cut Out, this helped to ground my photos and I was able to work this into my title.

I used some wood veneer words from my stash, and painted them with the black Flutter Colour Paint, to complete my title.


I finished off the page by adding in some Flutterby Flair Buttons, various stickers, and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by again today, and I hope you feel inspired to create something using the amazing 'We Are' collection!

Big Loves,
Tam xo





No comments:

Post a Comment