Friday 22 February 2019

A little bit of Sparkle || By Elisa Ablett


Hi Flutterby Fans,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout featuring the new collection 
from Flutterby  'Magical AF', if you haven't got your hands on this as yet, be quick! 
I don't think it will last long.

To start my layout, I traced a series of circles onto my page and painted them with paints matching the elements in the collection. I added highlights in black and gold foil to add a little shadow and sparkle to my design. 

Then cracking into my stash of older Flutterby Stencils, I used the star stencil and a distress tool with black ink to add star highlights across my page.

Let's take a closer look at the cool AF elements from the new collection!



 Just look at that cute unicorn! I fussy cut him out from the Everyday Etc Cards from the kit and paired with a great Die Cut makes for a great title.



Balance the other side of your layout with your secondary title, 
a cute little unicorn flair button and paperclip from the new kit. Make sure you add some cute little star stickers from the magical-af-sticky-quotes.




Lastly, add some colour and sparkle under your photos by using some of the gorgeous little backgrounds from the Filler Cards and perhaps a page tab or two.


That's it from me today, I hope you have been inspired to try the new collection and perhaps a bit of mixed media to match 😀😀😀😀💗

Hugs xx

Elisa Ablett





No comments:

Post a Comment