Monday 25 February 2019

She Leaves a Little Sparkle- Chrissi Mannix

Hi Lovelies!!
I have a cute girlie layout featuring the new Magical AF collection today.

This collection is just perfect for those little girls in your life. This is my gorgeous niece, just so perfect for these awesome quotes and embellishments.

When I first saw this collection, my first thought was, I wanted to do something pink and sparkly lol.
But I wanted some interest in the background. So I grabbed an older Flutterby Stencil, ans using Gel Medium, used it to create a resist in my backround. When dry, the Gel Medium, resists the colour you apply over the top. In this case, I used a shimmer colour spray in hot pink with the packing technique. Once its dry, just buff away the colour on the gel medium, and boom, instant resist. 
I've said it before, I adore the Every Day Etc cards, and how they can be cut up and used as titles and embellishments. This one was just too perfect. Adding some of the gorgeous little sparkly hearts to embellish and it all came together nicely. I felt that it looked a little bare in a few places, so I decided to cut out some of the gorgeous gems from the Magical AF Paper collection and use them to embellish my layout aswell.
So that's it from me and my first play with the new Magical AF Collection. Head to the store if you want to get your hands on this collection, but be quick, I cant imagine it will last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment