Sunday 3 February 2019

Good Vibes Only | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you today with another layout 
using a mix of Flutterby collections.



I created my background using some Flutter Colour Paint in Orange Goldfish, 
applied with a dry brush. I then added some coloured modelling paste 
through a Mmm Pie stencil. In typical me fashion though, 
I ended up covering up most of my background with all of the fab layers 
under my photo ( you can just see a bit of the stencil 
poking out of the bottom of the layers!)


I used various Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo from the 
'Good Vibes Only' and 'We Are' collections.



For my title I used a sticker from the Good Vibes Only Sticky Quotes
matted with orange cardstock. I then added a layer of cardboard to bring it up off the page.

I also scattered some 'We Are' Sticky Quotes , some BRIGHT Snippet Strips
as well as some enamel dots around my page.

 

I added some Little Birdie flowers, a heart from Charm's Creations, a page tab, a ticket, flair button 
and the cassette from the 'Good Vibes Only' Die Cut Bits and Bobs pack in my embellie clusters.





Keep your eyes peeled in a couple of days for
 the release of the newest collection 'Magical AF'!

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x  


No comments:

Post a Comment