Tuesday 5 February 2019

Super Star | Allara Bamforth

Happy Tuesday!

A bit of  'fan girl' layout today featuring none other than Jon Bon Jovi! I have been a big Bon Jovi fan since 1986 and went to their first Australian concert on the 14th Sept 1987 (yes I'm that old!!). It's so awesome they they still tour and that Jon Bon Jovi still a bit of babe, even after 32 years later.

For this layout I've taken a white piece of cardstock and you guessed it - my trusty brayer with my Flutter Colour paint - using a rainbow of colours. On the black piece of card, I've splattered these colours across this section.

Inspired by the triangular shapes on the 12 x 12 paper 'Gratitude' from the 'We Are', I've actually cut out a diamond background using my Siloutette Cameo. I'm still have my 'L' plates when using my Cameo but really liked how this turned out and I've used the excess pieces as embellishments on top.

Before I attached my cameo cut background I've added a small detail of texture paste through the 'Song for Another Time' Stencil.The little blue Emoji's are cut out from the Every day Filler Cards - We Are collection.

I've added some White Tiny Sticky Qutoes to my stars and cut some Photo Page Tabs from a couple of older collections. This was also the case for the Saturday banner. The Flair Button is from 'Mad About You' Set 2 and the 'Awesome' title is from Die Cuts Bibs and Bobs.


Thanks for take a peek, make sure you all ready for the 'go live' of the new realease TONIGHT at 8pm. Don't miss this release it is very fun!


Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment