Monday 18 February 2019

Make Your Life Magical | Rachel Dutko


Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you today with my first page 
using the brand new 'Magical AF' collection.



 As soon as I opened the new kit, I was immediately drawn to the 
Secret Garden 12x12 paper
and knew I wanted to fussy cut all the flowers. 
It took a while, but I'm so happy with the result!

I chose to use black cardstock as my base, so the bright colours of the flowers 
could really jump off the page.

To create my background I added some Flutter Colour Paint in 
Tropicana Teal with a dry brush, 
then added some splatters straight from the bottle. 
I then added some Colour Blast 'Royalty' Colour Paste through a Halftone stencil.



I added some stickers from the Sticky Quotes sheet, as well as a unicorn 

I didn't need to add too many embellishments, as the bright fussy-cut flowers 
make a grand statement all on their own.




I fussy cut the word 'magical' from an Everyday Etc card, then matted it 
onto white cardstock, and again fussy cut and inked the edges.
I also added an Everyday Etc card under my photo.

I raised my title word up on some cardboard for more dimension.



 I added layers of cardboard under my flowers too, 
to add more dimension to the flower clusters.



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment