Wednesday 30 January 2019

Kick A$# My Boy-Chrissi Mannix

Hi Lovelies, Chrissi back today sharing a Project Life insert from my 2018 album.
The thing I love most about the Flutterby Designs Collections, is the attitude. I love how Anita infuses this kick ass attitude with such awesome designs, and that attitude is just perfect for this awesome experience we had last year.
As I was going through the Xtreme Teen Every Day Etc cards, I was seeing some awesome quotes and icons that were perfect for my sons District Cross Country insert I was doing in my project life album.
 In 2018, my son had an amazing experience in school sports and athletics due to the Athletes with Disabilities program, meaning he competed against other athletes with similar challenges as himself, instead of other boys his own age, that he cant quite keep up with. So this meant, for the first time, he actually went through to the district carnival. Which was such a big thing for him. It was an amazing experience. 
This card here, from the Every Day Etc cards was my favorite and probably the reason I chose this collection for this spread lol. It sums it up pretty perfectly. 

Honestly, usually I'm not a frame person. I tend to struggle with them, but this one from the Photo Cut Outs sheet was too perfect to use on this photo. It highlights my boy and works with all the open space I have in the photo. I was happy to be able to use one lol. The veneer from the wood veneer bits pack was just perfect to embellish  my layout. I love the raw wood, and how it works, especially when working with 'boy' layouts.

I love how this Project Life Insert came together, and how perfect this collection was for it. I hope you enjoyed my project, and cant wait to share some new projects with you real soon. 
Chrissi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment