Monday 7 January 2019

Love Being Yourself | Allara Bamforth

Happy New Year!

My first post for 2019 is important advice for anyone, 'Love Being Yourself'. The older you get the less you care about others opinions - it's just a shame it sometimes takes this long for many of us to realise this. My layout today  extends this advice to my 19 year old daughter and I hope she takes this through life with her!

I've created my background today on 'The Story of Us' 12 x 12 paper from the 'We Are' collection, and with my trusty brayer I have smooshed some Flutter colour paint, Raspberry Punch, Orange Goldfish and Sunshine Yellow.

 
I've then used some Gel Medium through the 'Halftone' Stencil to creat an interest line and a bit of texture. Next to this I've stamped some diamond background stamp. I've then used my Distress Oxide Inks to to create some drips over this and to match some of the colours in the gorgeous love title.

On the other side of the page I've used my balck sharpie and traced the words from the 'This is Me' stencil and splattered some oxide inks over my page.

My photo is matted and layered with offcuts from 'Unconditional' from We Are and  'Drunk on Love' from Happily Ever After. I've then used some Everyday Etc Filler Cards from the We Are Collection.
The title is using the Die Cut Title Set from the We Are Collection and I've added a few Sticky Quotes as well. Page Tabs are from one of my favourtie collections 'Flawsome' and finished off with a stamped heart and a Flair Button from We Are.


Thanks for taking a peek today, everything I used is linked back to the Flutterby Website! Wishing you all a fabulous 2019 and the strength to combat anything that comes your way.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment