Tuesday 22 January 2019

Family | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning,

I'm back on the blog today with a lovely photo of my parents and their five grandchildren taken at Xmas. The 'We Are' collection was perfect to co-ordinate with this photo but this time
I have created my own back ground using Flutter Colour Paints - Sunshine Yellow, Green Limousine and Grape soda with my trusty brayer.

In the top left and bottom right corners of my page I have used to co-ordinating colours of oxide ink with the 'Aloha' stencil to match the gorgours flower in the bottom right of my photo that you can see in the pic above.

I created a focal point for my photo by adding a painted circle in the middle of my page with some white and black Flutter Colour paints.  My photo is matted with Everyday Etc Filler Cards from the We Are collection and I have cut the title with from Everyday Etc Cards.

 I've added some We Are collection Sticky Quotes and some Tiny Sticky quotes. The page tabs are from another previous collection but co-ordinated nicely with the colour pallette. Finished off the page with Flair Button from We Are and some Neon Enamel Dots. I also added just some script stamping for interest.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment