Wednesday 6 November 2019

Love This | Allara Bamforth

Happy Wednesday!

I'm back on the blog today with a stash busting layout using some of my favourite Flutterby Designs bits and pieces with a bright and colourful layout.

The background was created with some of my favourite Flutter Colour Designs paint from the Brights set which I've used my brayer to paint across half of my background on the right and then just some of the excess on the left. Subtly I've stamped some of the Art Foamies Fill It In stamps and also some of the Edgies beside my photo. I've splattered some white paint over my background to match some of the design in the title.



I used Everyday Etc Cards to layer my photo and chose a matching title. I added a Page tab and some Die Cut Bits and Bobs to the top right and bottom right of the photo. To the bottom right I added a Flair Button and to the bottom left I used a wood veneer piece that I painted in matching colours.
To the top left and bottom right I added some Sticky Quotes and finished off using some heart stickers.



Although everything I used was from different collections, I was able to find so many mix and match pieces to create something colourful!!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment