Friday 22 November 2019

Organised Chaos | Allara Bamforth

Morning! Happy Friday,

I'm up on the blog today with an Art Journal Page using fabulous Flutterby Design Goodies!

When ever I'm creating layouts for the blog, I usually throw any left over paint or use up the paint on my brayer in my Art Journal. This is how this double page came to life! 

The background has been started in this way, using the Flutter colour paint. I've either brayered it on or flicked and smudged it over the spread. I've then used some of the Art Foamie stamps to create some extra background interest, then mixed my paint with some clear Gel Medium and used a variety of stencils to layer it up further.


I love all the quirky sayings and quotes on the Everyday Etc Cards, so using them for your Art Journal pages is a really great idea. As well as cutting out shapes from the Filler Cards.

Art Journal pages are a great way to practice different ideas for your mixed media layouts. Once you have a collection of Flutterby Design stencils, paints and stamps, creating some Art Journal pages is a great way to use your supply.


Thanks for taking a peek.

Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment