Monday 11 November 2019

Stay Weird ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
Today I have a page in my brain dump journal for you. This journal is my go between. Its a mix of journalling, art journalling and memory keeping photos. Rightly called my brain dump, as i use it to unload alot of whats going on in my head, as well as adding photos that I love.
I adore this page so much. This was a fun photo taken at a wedding I went to back in August.
I decided to fussy cut the photo to make it more the focus of the page. I've seen Anita do this in her projects and I love the look it gives.
I've used some of my fave Flutterby items in this page. Of course my flutter colour paint to start my background. Then I added my art foamies- we know how much I LOVE using the Flutterby Designs Art Foamies. But my favorite part of this page, is my giant title- I was so happy it fit.
I created this with the fabulous Large Alpha Stencil Set. I traced inside the stencil then filled it in with paint. This is an awesome way to make your own, big titles.
I hope you like my page. Dont forget to come back and check out what the other girls are up to later in the week.
Chrissi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment