Tuesday 19 November 2019

Create | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

While we are eagerly awaiting the new release this Friday, 
I am digging into my stash and have created 
this layout using the 'Creative Chaos' range.



I have created my background by scraping some Flutter Colour paint 
onto a piece of Kaisercraft pattern paper with a palette knife.

 I fussy cut the 'create' word from an Everyday Etc card.
I also fussy cut the scissors for another embellishment.


I used some Everyday Etc cards to back a cut file from Cut To You.
I also layered some Everyday Etc cards under my photo.


I added a flair, a page tab and some enamel dots.
I also added a star from Charm's Creations.



Don't forget to set your alarms for the new release 'RAD RETRO'
this Friday (22nd November) at 8pm AEDST.

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment