Wednesday 20 February 2019

Magical AF | Allara Bamforth

Happy Hump Day!

Today I have a layout using the new collection 'Magical AF'. What a fun collection this is and I found the perfect snapchat selfie to use with this layout.

I started off with the fabulous 12 x 12 paper 'The Sky's the Limit' and because I was using mostly blue and pink elements on this page, I smooshed a little Picked Raspberry Oxide ink on my mat and splattered this beneath where my photo would go. Next I used Flutter Colur Paint in Artic White to splatter over the pink as well. I then added some gel medium through the Star Mini Stencil beneath my photo and while it was still wet, I sprinkled over some Bridal Tinsel embossing powder and heat set with my heat gun. This gave a great sparkly effect that added some interest to the back ground.

My photo is matted with various background designs from the Every Day Etc Filler Cards Magical AF collection and I've also added some cut outs from the Everyday Etc cards. From the Filler Cards I've die cut some wings to suit the page and added a Page Tab to the top.

To finish the page off I've used some the gorgeous new embellishments including a Flair Button from the Magical AF Set 2, the gorgeous unicorn paper clip from the Full Collection Kit, the sparkly Puffy Heart Stickers and jewels and the epic Magical Mettalic Arylic Title.



Thanks for taking a peek! I've linked all the new products back to the shop - make sure you grab some before they sell out.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment