Wednesday 13 February 2019

"Loved" mini file folder by Bernii Miller

Hello everyone. 

Bernii here with you today to share with you a mini album of sorts that I created with the "We Are" collection that you can check out HERE

This year I have a scrappy goal where I am hoping to scrapbook more photos into these file folders. So these mini collections are perfect to embellish and create a seamless look through the whole album. 

So let me show you what I created. 




The cut out " Bits and Bobs" had perfect elements to decorate the front of the album. I used both tape adhesive and tacky glue to adhere them down.  





 I used one of these fun #happy wood veneer pieces that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  Although this particular piece isn't available anymore there are tons of awesome pieces HERE in the shop.



To add in extra pages to the album I adhered two " We Are" filler cards together and then added it into the spine using washi tape. To add a little interest I cut in a wedge to help turn the page. 




I did the same again for the orange flip flap on the right hand side of the album, using the filler cards to make extra space in the album for photos. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Till next time.

Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment