Friday 8 February 2019

#GIRLBOSS || By Elisa Ablett





Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout using a few bits and pieces from past collections and the bright colours of the gorgeous Flutter Paint.

So who is ready to STASH BUST before the next new collection?

To start my layout, I wanted to create a statement piece in the middle with the Flutter Paint and a Brayer. I also used a baby wipe to remove some of the paint through the 'Bright Like a Diamond' stencil. Add some 'crappy distressed sewing' that I seem to be really good at and some gorgeous Washi tape and bright Enamel dots.

The filler cards worked perfectly going through my die cutter and I love the resulting flowers and leaves to go with my layout. This is a great way to use some of your filler cards that you have left over!!

I utilised an older kit called "We run the world' which I really loved and I am still using up all the last bits and pieces from.

Lets take a look at the close up pics!


I used a white modelling paste through the "Little Big Love' stencil under my photo cluster and also on the opposite side to create a subtle texture and layer to the layout.  Add your die cut flowers and leaves in layers around your filler cards and I also added a few Gold handmade embellies from Charms Creations as well. Love these beauties.


Some distressed sewing and black border using a fineline black pen, washi tape and enamel dots to point the way to the photo on the page.


Balance your page by adding an embellishment cluster on the opposite side of your page using the same techniques and products.



Flutterby Designs Products used in this layout: - 



Now that we have successfully used a whole heap of our Flutterby Designs stash who else is super excited to order and receive the new Magical AF collection that is now in store?




Thanks for stopping by the blog today, stay tuned for my next project on the 22nd Feb featuring some of the new collection!

Elisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment