Tuesday 13 November 2018

Weird as Me. Poop.| Allara Bamforth

Happy Tuesday,

I'm back on the blog today with a very quick and easy layout that really didn't take long at all! Sometimes I love being able to create no fuss layouts that don't take too much effort but still look amazing. This way I can get lots of layouts done without spending hours on them. That's why I love Flutterby Designs goodies, so easy to mix and match and create a fab layout!!

My layout today uses the I'll Keep You 12 x 12 paper for the background and a couple of strips from 'Love for All' paper from the 'Happily Ever After' collection. I've taken the 'Halftone' and 'Migraine Madness' Stencils and applied some Flutter Colour Paint in Grape Soda, Bahama Blue, Orange Goldfish with a sponge. Overlapping the designs from bottom left to top right. This complements the paper and the grape soda matches in with the title.

Once the background was dry, I drizzled some of the Artic White and Bahama blue over the stencilled parts. Added to this I picked some of my Oxide Inks to add some splashes over the top.  The title is from 'What Makes Us Work' 12 x 12 paper form the 'Happliy Ever After collection. To finish off I've used the 'Stargazed Stencil' to add some stars to triangles around my son's head.



Thanks for taking a peek.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment