Thursday 15 November 2018

Sunshine Vibes | Adele Toomey

Hey peeps!

I am trying something today a little outside my comfort zone...I love the look of cut files and paper pieced backgrounds, but have no access to a digital cutting machine and have always put these techniques in the "too hard" basket.


I was excited to actually have a beachy photo to scrapbook (I'm not an outdoorsy/beach gal hehe!!) so I knew right away I wanted to pull out my Good Vibes Only stash for this particular page.


I have also created a process video showing exactly how I created the background for this page as it's a little tricky to explain! I created a paper template and worked my way around the outside of the photo to cut the patterned papers to the correct size.



I also added some Flutterby Designs alphas, sticky quotes and enamel dots to give this layout some cute details. 


Hope you enjoy my process video!

Adele :)



No comments:

Post a Comment