Sunday 25 November 2018

We Are Family | Rachel Dutko



Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today, with my first layout using the 
amazeballs new "We Are" collection.



I started my layout by dry-brushing some Tropicana Teal  
Flutter Colour Paint onto some white cardstock.



 I layered some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.
 I also added some hessian that I had on my desk.



I added the 'We Are Family' acrylic piece, and added a 
trimmed Everyday Etc filler card underneath.



I fussy cut 3 hearts from some Everyday Etc cards for some added embellishments.



I also added a flair, page tab and a house and page tab from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.




Head over to the store to check out this awesome new collection, but be quick!! 
 
Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment