Wednesday 28 November 2018

Love Our Adventures | Allara Bamforth

Happy Hump Day,

Very excited to be back on the blog today with the new 'We are Family' collection!


For the background of this page I've used the 'Weathered Love' 12 x 12 page and cut a strip from the 'Unconditional' page from We are Family.  I have then layered a couple of the We are Family Everyday Etc Filler Cards and one of the quotes from the Every day Etc Cards. Using some of the Artic White and Raspberry Punch Flutter Colour Paint, I've used my brayer to smoosh some of it around and then randomly drip some of white around.  I mixed some of the Raspberry Punch paint with some gel medium and put this through the Confettti Cubes stencil.

To accent the page I've added a Flair Button , Die Cut Bibs and Bobs and Sticky Quotes from the We are Family range. Finished off with some Enamel dots and giant LOVE die cut.

Really love this fun new collection and if you like anything you see in the layout - click the link and it will take you over to the shop.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment