Saturday 4 August 2018

Love This Kid | Belinda Spencer

Happy Saturday Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a layout created using the fabulous Happily Ever After collection.
This time I have used the collection to create a layout featuring a photo of my darling daughter.

'Love This Kid'


I created a base for my layout using the stunning 12 x 12 Forever & Ever patterned paper. I love the mix of beautiful colours in this watercolour look paper. I also love when the background paper is so good that you really don't have to do anything to it. I have used it just as it is.


I then picked out some Everyday Etc Filler Cards that matched the colours in the paper as well as an offcut of the I'll Keep You 12 x 12 patterned paper and layered those together. I tucked in some scraps of fussy cuts and added my photo on top with 3D foam.

I used the same offcut of patterned paper as well as a bit of the Love Potion paper to back my title. The 'Love' is from the Wood Veneer Bits pack and the 'This Kid' I fussy cut from the 'Kids' Fussy Cut pack.

I added a couple more wood veneer bits to balance the layout as well as some cute hearts from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack and some sweet enamel dots. I finished with some Tiny Rainbow Sticky Quick Quotes.


Here's what I used:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play with your own stash of Flutterby goodies this weekend.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment