Thursday 9 August 2018

Stay Wild | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

For my share today I am trying my hand at scrapping a super-sized photo! 
My photo is 8" x 12", so a super-sized photo calls for super-sized embellishments!


This was a bit of a stash-busting layout for me - I've used lots of elements from 
various Flutterby collections, 
but they all work so well together and can be combined easily 
as each collection reflects Anita's unique and identifiable style. 

I've used some Everyday Etc cards to add some quotes to my page - 
the 'Stay Wild' and 'Always Find Adventure' from the Super Cool collection 
and the 'Today We are Making Memories' from the  
Good Vibes Only Everyday Etc cards.

I have used some co-ordinating Everyday Etc filler cards as layering pieces.




I have also added the 'Toys Not Included' quote from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy Bits & Bobs pack. 
I have added a flair, page tab, some washi from the Good Vibes Only kit and some Snippet Strips.





Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment