Sunday 12 August 2018

'This is Our Happily Ever After' by Allara Bamforth

Happy Sunday!

Today's layout uses some photos from my beautiful parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebrations back in April.

I started off by cutting some triangle shapes from the 12x12 paper 'Drunk on Love' from the Happily Ever after collection. Through the middle of the white cardstock background with the 'Sugar Sprinkles' Stencil I added some transparent gloss texture paste. Once that is dry I've pulled out my trusty Distress Oxide inks and just randomly added them with water over the top and once dry, flicking some of the watercolour over top as well.

 My next job was to mount the photos with 'Everyday etc cards' from the Happily Ever Collection as well as couple of co-ordinating colours from the Flawsome range. I also used these to cut out the cute little couple as seen above. The title for the page is also from the Happily Every after Everyday Etc Cards, which have been carefully/ not so carefully cut out :)

I added a Page Tab from the Happily Ever After Collection, as well as some stickers from the Happily Ever After Story Quotes and Tiny White Qutoes.  To round out the embellishments I've added a Flair Button from the Happily Ever Collection, some Washi Tape - that can only be found in the Happily Ever After May 2018 Kit, some Neon Enamel dots and last but not least some Wood Veneer Hearts from the Happily Ever Collection, that I have coloured in black.

Before I stuck it all down, I decided that the edge of the papers needed some definition and I've used an Aall and Create Stamps down both sides as well as inked the edge of the page in black. It is such a fun layout to capture a gorgeous day and to celebrate this major milestone. I hope my mum and dad don't mind being stars of the blog for this week!

Till next post,

Allara


No comments:

Post a Comment