Monday 23 July 2018

Love You | Belinda Spencer

Hey Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here with you today to share my latest layout featuring the totally awesome Happily Ever After collection.

'Love You'


Just look at that stunning rainbow background paper! I LOVE the 12 x 12 papers in this range so much. I especially love that they require very little fuss so you can knock out a layout super quick. Here I swiped some gesso onto the paper using a silicone brush. Once dry I added some stencilling using Golden Light Molding Paste.


Then it was time to layer up!! The filler cards are so perfect for layering under your photo. Here I chose filler cards that matched the background colours.


I added a fussy cut on top of the filler card pile followed by my photo.


I finished with a scattering of sweet little embellishments, my title and some Sticky Quick Quotes.


Here's what I used:

HAPPILY EVER AFTER:
- Everyday Etc Filler Cards
- Die Cut Bits & Bobs
- Wood Veneer Bits
- Washi tape
- 12" x 12" Patterned Paper "Love For All"

- Sticky Quick Quotes "Tiny Rainbow"
- Fussy Cuts
- Enamel Dots Neon
- Stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment