Saturday 28 July 2018

Sea Sun Sand | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

Is anyone else like me and finding themselves in the depths of winter 
but pining for Summer and some beach time?? 
Or are you lucky enough to have some sun where you are?

Well today I have a beachy layout to share, as a reminder of those Summer vibes.



I created my background by scraping some 'Tropicana Teal' Flutter Colour Paint 
onto some Kraft cardstock.
Once the first layer was dry I added some 'Sunshine Yellow' Flutter Colour Paint 
Once the paint was dry I then traced through the stencil with a fine-tipped pen. 


I layered some Good Vibes Only Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo. 
I also used an 'I Need Vitamin Sea' quote from an Everyday Etc card


I added some stickers from the Good Vibes Only Sticky Quotes. 
I also added the Sea|Sun|Sand die cut piece from the Good Vibes Only Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack for my title.  



I fussy cut the sunnies and palm tree from some Everyday Etc cards, 
and added a Flair button over a Charm's Creations arrow.




I added some tiny Kraft sticky quotes, as well as a page tab.  
I also added some different enamel dots, from the Neon and Bold packs.




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment