Monday 9 July 2018

Beautiful Girl | Tamara Buckler

Hello scrappy friends,

Tamara here today to share with you quite a soft girly page, which is not usually my style, but you know, sometimes you just have to roll with it. Plus I thought this was a great opportunity to show you how versatile the Flutterby products really are!!


This layout features the ‘sporadic romantic’ paper from the Happily Ever After 12x12 paper pack. I fussy cut the florals from this page so that they fit my photo and the 8.5 x 11 layout that I wanted to use. 


I then layered up a whole heap of the Everyday Etc cards from the same collection to seperate the picture from the background



I used the version bold word ‘document’ from one of the everyday etc cards to off set the mostly feminine feel of the page.



To finish off the page, I added a flair button and a page tab.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my page, catch you again next time.

Big loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment