Thursday 24 August 2017

Embrace your flaws | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey, Flutterby Peeps,

I'm back again today to share with you another layout that I created with the awesome Flawsome range!

I'm loving that there is a softer, more pastel side to this range. My amazing team mate Belinda Spencer has been showing this so amazingly in her last few layouts (check it out here & here!). So I've stepped over to the softer side and given it a crack!



I've mixed up some of FlutterColour Paint in Raspberry Punch, Aquamarine Dream, and Sunshine Yellow with some Whipped Spackle to make the beautiful pastel colours that I have run through the always fabulous 'I Heart You' stencil. I then layered up some strips of the Flawsome Everyday etc Filler Cards, as well as matted my photo, to create some beautiful pastel layers behind my pic.


To create this title I fussy cut the sentiment from one of the Flawsome Everyday etc Photo Cards, and popped it up on some foam dots for extra impact.


With so much texture and pretty colour going on, I didn't need to do much to embellish the page. I bought in some of the Flawsome Wood Veneers, Page Tabs, and a Mad About You Flair Button. And then finished things off with some White Tiny Sticky Quotes, and some beautiful enamel dots. Too easy!

Thanks for stopping by to check us out, and I hope you have lots of scrappy good time planned for this weekend!

Big Loves,
Tam x



















No comments:

Post a Comment