Tuesday 11 April 2017

Love ya guts superstar, with Ros Madley

Something a little different from me today.  I've used lots of Flutterby Design goodies but there's one thing I didn't use on the page.  Flutterby cards.  I decided to focus just on my embellishments.

My layout features two of my favourite things.  Circles and stars.


The base of my page has been done with a gelli plate.  I have an awesome 12x14 that I can't get enough of so there will be lots more backgrounds made with this.
I finished my background off by adding some texture paste with my Stargazed Stencil.


Because the background was so busy I have coloured the veneer circles with my black big brush.  They've then been layered around my photo and followed the paint markings down the page.


I'm so in love with the Tiny Sticky Quotes.  I've used a few on this page for my title.


And another little sprinkle of stars on the bottom of the page from the Stargazer Stencil.


Hope you've been inspired


No comments:

Post a Comment