Sunday 23 April 2017

Today | Belinda Spencer

Hi Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a layout I created using the awesome Fur-Ever Friends collection.

This time I have focussed on the 'bunny' bits and pieces because conveniently we just had Easter!! Not only that but I decided Easter Sunday was as good a day as any to spend all day in my bunny pyjamas and snapped an instagram photo with this layout in mind. Yep. My mind is always working on the next layout. As it should be. ;-)

'Today' Layout


I have used a Bo Bunny patterned paper for my background and added some gorgeous Flutter Colour Paint in Orange Goldfish and Raspberry Punch. I just love the bright pop of colour against the neutral background.


Next I layered on my filler cards and a couple of co-ordinated paper doilies.


I am loving adding messy embroidery threads to my layouts right now so I have stapled on some colour co-ordinated thread before layering my 3D foam mounted photo on top.


Finally I added all of my embellishments, title and some Sticky Quotes. 

Here's what I used:

- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Die Cut Bits & Bobs

- Orange Goldfish
- Raspberry Punch

Well that is all from me today. I hope you are feeling inspired to get creating with your own Flutterby stash. Make sure you share your fabulous creations in the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook Group so we can check them out.

Head over HERE for a restock of all your favourite Flutterby Designs goodies.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment