Monday 29 August 2016

August Guest Designer - Amy Prior 'Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe'

Welcome to our August Guest Designer.....
AMY PRIOR!!!!!

 We are thrilled to bits to have Amy guest DT
for us this month. I have always been a fan of Amy's style & use of colour - plus she's a pretty awesome chick too ;)


"Hi there! My name is Amy Prior and I am a 30 year old wife and a mum, living in Kincumber, Australia. I have lived here on the Central Coast of NSW Australia most of my life and could not imagine living anywhere else. I have always been a creative soul and I find it hard to live without my paintbrush in hand or covered in some kind of medium. My 2 daughters Mia & Chloe are usually the focus of my creations because I just love to scrapbook and preserve precious moments for them. My dear mother has a box full of lost memories I call them. My entire collection of childhood photos, is stored inside a shoe box randomly mixed up and if I ever ask my mum when a photo was taken or what occasion has been captured, she is always blank. No record and her memory failing, I was always destined to scrapbook and I started journaling at a very young age, including photos, magazine cuttings etc. I hope to share my love for this beautiful Mixed Media world that I live in, with all of you. If I ever post something that has not been explained properly, PLEASE comment and ask me questions. I am always happy to answer and add more steps to make your creative journey easier."

'YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE'

 






PRODUCTS USED:
'Bold' Coloured Circles


If you like what you see, will still have HEAPS
of our latest kit release still available in the online store :)

 
I'll be back soon to share more inspiration from Amy :) 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment